I got Mario Party. let the games begin
This weekend I went to the last hanami of this season, I wear for the first time my handmade skirt of cute kitties :)
I love sakura trees, they are really beatiful ;u; definitely my favorite season in Japan n_n Specially for lolita photoshoots :D
really wanting Sugary Carnival or Toy Parade D:
1. Lolita substyles I wear: I mostly affiliate myself with Sweet Lolita :) most all my pieces are sweet! I do love all the other styles though :D
2. Favorite brand(s): Baby, the Stars Shine Bright c: so beautiful
3. Favorite dress I own: my Snow White dress by Infanta, or my BTSSB Snow Dot skirt :)
4. Make-up things I always use when wearing lolita: I use AmazingCosmetics concealer every time for my dark circles xD and Katy Perry fake lashes!
5. Dream dress: I have many, but I think my main dream dress right now is either Cinema Doll by AP, or Claudia the Fairytale Princess. (I can’t afford the re-release right now, so heart broken)
6. Lolita best friends: my buds Bre and Megan! :D they’re basically my only lolita friends!
7. Am I a lifestyle lolita or an event lolita? it depends on what you’d consider lifestyle lolita. I don’t wear it every day, but I do dress up casually sometimes. I mainly cosplay at conventions, not dress up in lolita.
8. JSK, OP or skirt? JSK’s C:
9. A lolita trend I could never get into: wands. I dont understand
10. Is my room lolita/kawaii themed? I have lolita elements, like my bedspread is lolita-ish and I have really pretty jewelry boxes and things in my room. but not everywhere :)
thinking about answering these in a YouTube video for my channel! :D